We’re a Licensed Mold Remediator!
The SERVPRO brand is recognized as a leader in fire and water damage cleanup and restoration throughout the United States, but did you know that your local franchise, SERVPRO of Northwest Escambia County, is also a Licensed Mold Remediator in the State of Florida? That’s right! We have the training, experience, and equipment to tackle even the toughest microbial growth, working diligently to make your damage “Like it never even happened.” So, what does it take to remediate mold safely and effectively you ask?
While every situation is unique and different, including the types of microbial growth present and kind of materials affected, the SERVPRO of Northwest Escambia County general process remains the same:
- Initial Contact. The process begins with the initial phone call about the issues present. Our team will gather a variety of information about the structure type, visible clues, and preceding circumstances to begin determining the “plan of attack.”
- Inspection and Assessment. One of our trained estimators will come out and look at the property. The estimator will assess the materials that are affected, analyze humidity and moisture conditions, and document, or “sketch” the damages. From this analysis a scope of work to be completed, in line with industry standards, will be generated.
- The process of containment shields the affected work area from non-affected, reducing the risk of spores spreading.
- Air Filtration. Utilizing industry leading air scrubbing equipment, our team will filter the air to reduce spore count.
- Removal of Infested Materials. Often, highly affected porous materials, such as drywall, cannot be salvaged. Within the containment, removal of these materials will take place alongside air filtration.
- This includes the cleaning and sanitization of property contents and salvaged structural elements. An anti-microbial serum may also be applied at this stage.
- Once the affected area has been cleaned and the air filtered, the containment will be removed, and belongings brought back in. If demolition has occurred, SERVPRO of Northwest Escambia County can provide reconstruction services for your property.
When mold takes hold, call the local experts with the credentialing, experience, and equipment to clean and restore your property right! Serving the communities of Cantonment, Century, and surrounding areas, SERVPRO of Northwest Escambia County is Here to Help! For additional information on our mold remediation services, please give us a call: 850-466-3089.