Creating a Safe Work Space
This extensive mold damage to the wall and cabinetry of a local office building's kitchen was caused by a slow water leak behind the dishwasher. Once discovered, the leak had allowed mold growth to form and begin spreading throughout a large portion of the adjoining wall. As mold can cause health effects, SERVPRO of Northwest Escambia County's team worked quickly to remove the materials that could not be salvaged, followed by the application of a microbial agent to eliminate the likelihood of further growth in the area. The result was a safe office space for the employees to continue working in.