Water Damages Lead to Mold
This home had a roof leak that went undetected for quite a bit of time. As a result, water was able to seep into the ceiling throughout the house, including the foyer area. This water saturation eventually led to mold growth, which alerted the homeowner to an issue. SERVPRO of Northwest Escambia County removed the mold affected sections of drywall, and built containment around the contaminated areas to prevent further spread. Our team then worked to dry the still wet, but salvageable materials in the home. Finally, we sprayed the mold affected areas with industry approved chemicals to remediate the mold intrusion and make the home safe for occupancy.